DYL 1.02% 99.0¢ deep yellow limited

u308, page-10

1. 170 Posts.
    HI fone geek
    no one can answer this question as it is too evolutionary as the answers will always be different as the days months and years go on and demand changes.
    the same questions would have been pondered when the demand for oil was just a trickle out of the ground for its usage.
    who could have ever imagined what progress for the future that OIL would have needed to be used for 150 years ago.
    the running of powerstations is only the beginning for Uranium.
    I'm sure when a space shuttle is a regular bus trip to the moon from whatever planet then the demand for U will be completely different.
    and I'm sure that mankind will be in space sooner than later and using fuel to move around the galaxies.
    and who knows what fuels are out there on other planets moons suns whatever.
    the point is to make money and move your money where the money is being made IMHO.
    investment needs open minds and risk and without either of them the market will never move and the planet would never progress.
    Uranium is going to be a major factor in this century for the planet.
    I'm in on Uranium for the long term.
    and I'll take some profits along the way as there is trillions of free $$ floating around the planet on the markets for everyone to get a slice of.
    DYOR.
    DYL is definately on the correct direction for further prosperity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $959.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.01 96.0¢ $7.828M 7.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24648 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 36718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.