DYL 0.77% 97.3¢ deep yellow limited

u308, page-7

1. 1,446 Posts.
    I thank everyone for their posts and links , but perhaps I was not clear enough.I am NOT interested in any companies reserves or JORC ratings. What i am trying to find out is approx U308 USAGE per , say 12 month period.DYL could have a billion tonnes of uranium, however how much is actually required per reactor , and how often is it replaced.It is ok to say don't worry about it, however , I don't think Coles woiuld open a shopping centre without in depth study of passing trade , market exposure , ect , ect.I am doing the same.Would you put money into a company , with no real knowledge of the market and future sales?? Apparently so,from what I read. It will approx 2010 before dyl can commision any mine , however Cigar lake,PDN andOlympic dam will be belching out Uranium as well, all having much more market clout..

Therefore , all i would like to find out is HOW MUCH uranium will, be needed per annum< and what TYPE of reactors are favoured.A lot of talk on thorium/unranium reactors has been bandied around , but I cannot find AMOUNTS of either that are required.I the market big enough to support 70-100 USD/lb for the future?? Cheers in advance :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $935.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 99.3¢ 96.0¢ $3.602M 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 126239 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 87472 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.