GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

u3o8 article, opinion on opening price, page-3

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    re: anyone in this stock? Hi Fedex

Quite a few of the AGS holders are also into GIR. Some info that I have posted before:

“I have been busily accumulating at these low prices from other profits. I am still not fully set yet, but will be this week.

IMO, GIR is GROSSLY undervalued. What is interesting is that they are spinning all their U leases into U308. The U3O8 float will generate a lot of interest (think of TOE) BUT they are holding onto the Lake Frome/Beverley leases. This speaks volumes to me! Their L. Frome EL's are a stand alone "company maker!" These leases are MASSIVE! They include large blocks of uranium bearing land:

1] below AGS’ U find,
    2] below the Beverley mine
    3] To the right of Beverley mine
    4] North of Bevereley mine

All this land is smack-bang within the same U-bearing paleochanel that feeds Beverley & 4-Mile uranium deposits.

They have already had some excellent drill results, drilling is again underway, and we will see increased drilling this year as Heathgate confirm AGS's deposit & turn more attention to GIR's. Also as has been mentioned, their M/Cap is way too low, so they represent a great oppotunity ATM.

Interestingly, I was doing some reading about them. Evidently during the "dot-com" boom, they went on an accumulation binge, buying up exploration leases cheaply while resource prices were low. (If anyone is interested have a look at the map on their websit for details) Hence, the vast amount of EL's they have been able to float. They still hold a swag of them too! Hats off to smart management who were then willing to pass on benefits to shareholders.

So IMO they are dead-set cheap at the moment when you take into account the value of shares they hold in their RHI & PHH spinoffs & cash in hand. Their MC does not reflect the value of their other leases, never mind Lake Frome where they hold a potential block-buster uranium deposit.”

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.