BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

u4/5 should be drilled, page-18

1. 181 Posts.
    A pleasure to read some good quality postings once again. I am not too concerned with what is happening at Ungani as I have always been in BRU for the gas.

The oil is nice to have but the main game is the gas, and history shows us that its the gas that drives the SP along with a solid drilling programme.

Those exciting days of frontier, trailblazing "Drill Baby Drill" exploration under ES are now just a distant memory.

In my cynical view the about face with the 2014 drill programme could be a sign that all may not well within the JV. I remember we were told some time back that BRU cannot just pick up the phone to JV partner and say hey this is what we want to do is that OK with you. No, BRU are required to put a solid proposal forward for their agreement.

That being the case, perhaps there is a disagreement with Mitsui on the way forward with UN, which has led to the abrupt termination of the drilling contract along with excuses from mgmt? Maybe not. Perhaps the JV has become just a tad too conservative and risk averse, having been spooked by U3.

Excellent buying opportunity at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.