BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

As a neutral I would say WA did the right thing until now, but...

1. 874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    As a neutral I would say WA did the right thing until now, but to extend the closure is now against all good reasoning.

Omicron is the one we should all get, in fact it is 100% certain we will get it, but it may in fact protect us from a future variant.

If the population of WA is 99.9% Covid free it is like a petri dish for a future variant, and that variant might not be as nice as omicron.

WA is built on mining, and I bet the governments like the donations that come their way from mining companies.

The silver lining to all this is that a robust economic recovery in WA is going to need mining and mining approvals, Buru needs government to make the Canning an economic miracle, and that should happen faster now.

As to World stocks crashing, it happens, but if you sell billions in oil and gas in a World with a massive pending shortage, the only real issue is whether oil is USD80 or USD150, the former supporting a $5 price for Buru, the latter $12+

All we saw last week was some manipulation of closing SP, and some nervous nellies dumping stocks fearing the sky will fall in.

I have put in a modest buy order, and a few here were smart enough to top up last week.

Rafael is gold, U8 is a small bonus. My gut instinct is that U8 success will be reported on Tuesday. If by some chance it is negative, then I think we lose a cent (19c), if a success then we should test 28c by Friday...imho, dyor, gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.