Hi.. I for one - am planning on going with UAP this election...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi..

I for one - am planning on going with UAP this election unless something seriously changes 2022. We're stuck with a bunch of " bankers" - both sides. Just look around people !! Pollies paid for - by us - treating the entire Populace like children -- just watch their 9 a.m pontifications. ..Corruption allegations at the very top .1)Mostly none of the pollies with a Commerce or Small business background... clueless with financial stats, 2)sexual harassment complaints galore in parliament, 3) a nod- nod wink wink attitude towards colleagues turning up Drunk at the Workplace/ Parliament 4) Not one Pollie questions this GIGA enormous public debt we're zooming into - how will our kids ever pay it off ? - 5) Not a single Public servant or Pollie lost a job or mentioned a PAY cut during this lockdown whilst tens of small business owners were run down.. 6) Not a single idea to boost the manufacturing sector in Australia 7) Looking at the treatment of the protesters at those Melbourne/ oz wide rallies - Pollies don't have to accept the views of the general public but the least is acknowledge the views of TENS of thousands

if this isn't called poor management.. then the country has truly lost it.

I also know that Clive and the team are inexperienced and some of them are similar to Labs and Libs -- but for mine..after 20 years..time for a change- hopefully for the better !!

regards.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.