DMP 0.56% $37.44 domino's pizza enterprises limited

Some of the successful programs from DPZ are being introduced in...

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Some of the successful programs from DPZ are being introduced in the countries DMP is operating only recently.DPZ credits Uber tie up to have boosted sales, I think around 3%, loyalty program too is highly crreputation damageedited in USA. Domino globally are going to introduce more products to the market too. As Domino brand is doing well in lot of places, it will be only matter of time to pop up in other countries which are lagging a bit. If you look over last 5+, Domino has been successful even in Japan and France to become no1 and increase store count . Did they expand too fast in Japan? These are questions that are being asked at the moment from my understanding. As I said before these are fixable issues management needs to act. If the brand name is suffering worldwide for example that will be difficult proposition.
    There has to be a break in the cycle of negative data for investors start looking at it differently. Will France and German strategy days is going to provide it? Or is it too early? Simple narrative change like French market is steady and seeing improvement and German expand plans of stores will change the perception. Obviously they can’t make these statements unless it is really happening and add further to the reputation damage over last 2+ years.That will call for management change,I would think.
    I think there are lot of action management can undertake , which is a successful team over last 10 to 15 years as share price is showing from less than $5 to $40 range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$37.44
Change
0.210(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.385B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.40 $37.54 $37.22 $932.6K 24.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 32 $37.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$37.45 78 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.