FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Consider this https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/50224504/single...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Consider this https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/50224504/single

then this synopsis:

Feed grade is 1.65% for Row B’s stock Not 1.57%
    FFX is actually 1.49% based on fluctuation average the company inputted in the DFS

FFX has 8mt for proven versus avz has about 42mt. It’s in breach of JORC standards not to distinguish.

So row needed for each hence which one has a real 20 yr LOM? in my view FFX has a 5 year LOM because that’s all the 1.75% representative ore sampling covered. The other has homogenous ore reserves

Row B’s stock representative ore sampling from its highly homogeneous resource used 1.58% for representative ore sampling the same figure in its ore reserves average.

WHEREAS FFX’s heterogeneous resources, used a figure of 1.75% for Representative ore sampling, this is much higher than ore reserves average or the feedstock by 0.20-025%
    So row needed, definitely compare these contrasts, as Row B’s stock is much more believable

FFx has too high moisture 12-15%. This is common industry knowledge. And removing it for a 2.4mtpa mine, is a factorisation FFX have not worked out. There’s no discount I could see for this labor and logistical impact for this conundrum
    row needed

grind size: this is important for any converter needs instead of HIdING behind skirt of SC6 label. With this dust becomes clear if issue or not. FFX failed to make any mention on dust arising from micronising, in DFS. This is very poor as any msds would require it. This is likely why moisture is kept high. Too high.Fe and phosphate as well.
    rows

grain size for spodumene: fine or coarse A major factor separating Row B’s stock and FFX. Mohs hardness as well need rows

FFX no access to EU market as EU can’t take SC6 currently.Row B’s stock does because of its testwork converting SC6 to lithium sulphate. EU market potential
    row needed.

Row B’s stock has two transport options so just like mine types you have transport types. Rail and road
    rows needed in table

FFX possible Achilles’ tendon however could be water scarcity issues. Also potability of bore water an issue? In the Sahel children’s bones crumble due to certain heavy metals in water

Hydroxide plant status: FFX no plan yet, Row B’s stock yes, a plant and actively seeking. This is all about the value of the SC6 to perform

Mining dilution %s given ; Mali Lithium did not show mining dilution %s numerical factoring anywhere in its DFS, happy to be corrected.

integrated with SC6 is its liberation from Tin. This is not an option but a planned credit. This also derisks around community rapport. It is shameful for Ubique to leave outdoes any one expect you to see?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.