TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

There are a quarter of a billion PCs sold each year. A new...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    There are a quarter of a billion PCs sold each year. A new market in which say a hard drive can be securely attached and removed by only the operator would enable secure backup of data files. Even at $100 extra for those machines so equipped I would envisage a market in the tens of millions each year. Some high end models could have several such devices when interlinked in secure networks in many industries. It will only take one of the majors to adopt for the others to follow. Note the computer company logos already listed in the Intevia promos as (unidentified) early adopters/customers. The launch of Intevia Enterprise by CK (ex-head Microsoft over here) is part of development/expansion that will really value add to the technology.

For security/monitoring of data centres the market is enormous but the applications spread far and wide. Imagine 10-20 Intevia devices (sensors/fasteners) along with the control system in only a million premises/ transport (including but not limited to homes/ businesses/ boats/ aircraft/ defense vehicles). A tiny portion of a huge potential market that is still tens of millions of sales. Just the start and of course largely up to management to bring to fruition in booking the sales. Given what they have all achieved so far I have great confidence that all these apparently heroic assumptions will easily be achieved over coming years. Annual dividends are something to take into account with this play and possibly not long after listing as the market penetration is established. This would support a higher pe than might otherwise be expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $874 34.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65031 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.