OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi ASFThe maths isn't right for both UBS and Credit Suisse to be...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi ASF

The maths isn't right for both UBS and Credit Suisse to be correct. It would lead to too much cash dilution and lead to drop in share price. So it culd be one or the other.

Interestingly both scenarios indicate a return to Shareholders of between $450 million to $550million. I would agree with this, but some would prefer the Dividend and others prefer the Buy Back.

Personally I prefer the dividend only but at about 10cents thereby preserving some cash for acquisitions and or developments later this year. Keeping some cash back doesn't preclude returning more to shareholders later in the year.

What I really want to see is some announcement about discoveries or acquisitions/mergers to get the SP going.

Re the interest rates, this is to dampen the Chinese economy so you would expect this to affect the market negatively, particularyly copper, but it didn't last night so go figure that one out. Gold should also rise

Next few days should see some rapid movements in the OZL SP so good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.