UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

ubs presentation

1. 144 Posts.
    Somewhat suprised that no one has talked about the good Doctor's speech at the UBS Conference this week. Just listened to it tonight when I got home. I found it pretty fascinating. In particular, there are some absolute nuggets of new information in there about their product pipeline. Things that are being made directly for pharma companies they are talking to..

Integrated primary drug delivery devices with value add features - Unifill syringe platform. A lot more than the one product by the sounds of it. Can be customized.

Advanced syringe systems with integrated safety and transfer mechanisms.

Dry drug reconstitution and delivery technologies - Lot of need for this class of produts. Increasing number of drugs not liquid stable. Also integrated safety. Working with customers to bring to market.

Large volume viscous drug delivery technologies - lot of drugs like monocolnal antibodies delivered in large volumes.

Targeted organ delivery devices - Application for UNI technologies in some areas.

Multi-chamber proprietary primary containers and delivery systems -

Reusable and disposable self adminstration device technologies - technologies lend themselves to self administration by patients. Unifill syringe the engine inside next generation self injection devices.

Unifill - starting to provide small quantities to pharmaceutical companies to start their stability studies. Unifill a game changer. A substitute for all standard prefilled syringes for about 2.5 billion units.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.