GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Moremoney2,appreciate your ability to see past the dollars and...

1. 897 Posts.
    Moremoney2,
    appreciate your ability to see past the dollars and cents greed aspect that blinds a majority of posters.

I'm not saying any of this will happen, but no-one expected expected the global finacial system to come within a mater of a couple of weeks of complete meltdown either. That's where things stood, it was that close.

Well there's Riddick's armegeddon right there as well as what Frank pointed out to him but he is a bit absorbed in the dollars and cents greed to have realised that. If that went on for a couple more weeks, there would now be no operating sharemarket in the world left let alone the utter chaos worldwide as a result of no money flow!
    Plenty of money still left- but no flow means the worst has happened!

Ansteel would not forcibly run GBG into the ground but business is business and Ansteel has GBG by the balls I'm sure so if GBG could not maintain their share of the venture Ansteel certainly would take over the mine WITH THE GOV'T'S BLESSING to keep taxes royalties and employment in Australia flowing. That's all it needs for any of the proviso's to be over-ridden, The Aus Govt's approval.

I agree, your 70% scenario is another possibility and probably the more likely one " that's if it even came to that point" that is!

Whether a spec or blue chip, as shareholders, you will never know what or how deals are concocted to get them over the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.