GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Gindaldan,I forgot. re the bitterness you stated-I was selling...

1. 897 Posts.
    Gindaldan,
    I forgot.
    re the bitterness you stated-

I was selling my portfolio of stocks all the way down and then dumped the balance GBG's as it went under a dollar last year. I had a few.
    I started buying back GBG as it dropped into the 30's allocating my same funds to it. I then sold out virtually all GBG's when it started to bounce sideways and haven't looked back.

It's not bitterness regarding the shareprice- that was totally out of GBG's hands what happened last year?
    I was the one writing heaps of posts at the time telling everyone to sell as the price kept plummeting, remember???

The ones who would be bitter were the ones who got it seriously wrong and didn't sell. Preferring to hold in fear that they might miss out on the wonderful future! You won't get an easier time to profit- and what did you do? An opportunity was passed up my most because of fear of ending up with less shares and ramping!

I remember the particular posters who gave me heaps and kept telling everyone that I was talking crap and for them to keep buying. Yeah, brilliant advice and I understand one in particular goes under another name on here now.

It's more a disappointment than bitterness, and that is directed to the performance of the Board and Management who have established a definite pattern of behaviour that I am really not that comfortable with anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.