APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

UBS Sell and $17 target!, page-440

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2290
    My cone of silence is simply to read the last major report from the company to the ASX and then to re-check my charts on store and user growth, which I'm not sharing anymore because the true believers are here already and the rest can lose out without my work giving them some spine.

The other thing to do is to visit the websites of the companies listed on the Alternative Metrics thread. You soon realise that many have 10+ million visitors a month and if even 0.5% are new users who use Afterpay, that's 50,000 users added each month per store.

We have at least a hundred stores that are gigantic global brands. 13,000+ users added every day and climbing. By next year this time we should have 10m users globally and most of them offshore.

No regulation is coming before the Xmas silly season and certainly nothing in our actually important USA, UK markets. There will be business updates at AGM next month. Visa deal may even be further detailed.

Can you imagine what happens to UBS and friends if they suddenly do a global partnership to do the bnpl option on Visa terminals generally or by default online in some way.

Consider also that we might do a Nasdaq listing. Americans will look at afterpay and wonder why it isn't $20b market cap already. Hell, Tiger global is already on board as a key investor.

People have incredibly short memories here. They are like goldfish that brokers flush down the toilet every 6 months.

The first sudden good news and all this shorting blows up; "I love the smell of napalm in the morning.... smells like victory".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.