APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

UBS Sell and $17 target!, page-561

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "Don't have a good feeling about the share price at the moment. ASX200 had a really good week last week and APT couldn't make any gains. Today another day up on the ASX with APT going from +1.6% to almost -2% . Doesn't fill me with confidence for days when the ASX goes down.I've been quietly accumulating around the $29 mark and will look to hold at least a year but I fear there could be more pain in the short term."

Have to agree with you at the moment StefanF. I have short covered and my thoughts have somewhat solidified as per my earlier thoughts that this fall in the SP was not going away anytime soon, particularly with the tree being shaken by UBS. Management comment did little to placate or inspire confidence. Insiders have sold of circa $114 million with Eisen selling some $47 million around 23.00 in the last 12 months. On a positive note insiders are still holding around 19-20% of the company which does leave them with a fair bit of skin in the game. I will need too see a decent floor under the SP before pulling the short cover.

Personal thoughts only Please DYOR smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.