APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

UBS Sell and $17 target!, page-566

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Lina Lim Motley Fool October 28 2019

Afterpay Touch Group Ltd (ASX: APT)Afterpay’s mid-term growth strategy is to achieve a targeted $20 billion in gross merchant value (GMV) at a net transaction margin (NTM) of 2%. In FY19, the company reported a GMV of $7.2 billion at an NTM of 2.4%. The Afterpay share price is showing early signs of shrugging off regulatory concerns, broker downgrades and the negative sentiment spurred by the unsuccessful WeWork IPO.I believe Afterpay is an unstoppable force that has yet to meet its immovable object. The company’s performance shines across all metrics. It’s currently partnered with more than 35,300 merchants with a global merchant acquisition run-rate in excess of 1,900 new merchants per month. On the customer front, it is currently attracting over 12,500 new customers to the global platform every day.In my opinion, the growth trajectory and potential for Afterpay remains comparable to the likes of payments behemoth Visa and Mastercard. General market sentiment, regulatory concerns and valuation may impact the share price. But Afterpay remains a strong long term investment for the foreseeable future.The post 2 leading ASX shares with aspirational growth targets appeared first on Motley Fool Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.