APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Just some friendly advice, you don't need to spend all day on a...

1. 5,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Just some friendly advice, you don't need to spend all day on a forum of a stock you don't hold. It feels somewhat obsessive and it's quite apparent you are here to play devil's advocate while also portraying your intelligence.

I'm genuinely sorry for whatever APT holder went to your ISX forum and pissed you off to the point of making you come to this forum but you don't need to linger here since you don't think of it worthy of holding.

In regards to your continuing analysis on EBITDA of APT, we (speaking for all APT holders on these forums) accept that based on your analysis this stock isn't worth holding. We can then stick a pin in it, and move on from continuous EBITDA discussions. We respect your opinion for those who continue holding (including myself) we respectfully disagree with the valuation. This is what makes a market, what makes some buy, while on the other side someone sells.

I'm all for contrarian views, but sometimes it feels like we are just going in circles, round and round. and round and round and....round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.