PDN 1.11% $13.70 paladin energy ltd

I guess I look at things slightly different, why wait to enter...

1. 94 Posts.
    I guess I look at things slightly different, why wait to enter when things flatten out.

If you are wanting to trade short term (1 month) then all good, and good luck to you for competing against the big boys.

But this could well rise today to 60c or it may finish on 50c. We have no control over this.

When you stop looking at the daily price movements and do some research other than reading HotCopper you can see that this will move up in the mid term.

I am to worried to trade this. Because when the bull really starts to run it will take the average day investor by surprise as they are to scared that the big buys are trading again and they won't come back in.

Uranium will be going up soon - there is not many out there that disagree with this. The question is do you like the company, if the answer is no - I would personally look for another Uranium producer and put your money in there. If you do like the company and think it is well positioned then buy .. don't worry about daily fluctuations because this "will" have huge swings but as I said when it is going to take off it will in a hurry and I don't want to be left waiting at the gate, or chasing the share price with the herd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.70
Change
0.150(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $4.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.86 $13.90 $13.63 $23.05M 1.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1631 $13.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 1905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.