NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

ubs top pick in the sector?, page-3

1. 971 Posts.
    Interesting re the UBS and there are others that have and are promoting Neon as a pick of the year stock. Carmichaels did earlier in the year. Obviously without the expectation of the delays which would test the most resilient!

I know I have been a big wrap for Paloma and I still am whereby I think Paloma will be a money tree for us and Vietnam ..... well if it delivers 33% of what the extimates are then it will be a huge return.

With Paloma I see a JV with the shale as I understand it to be extensive and has been said so by both Solimar and Neon. When the P1 & P2 are released I fully expect it to way and above the best estimates that have been bandied around and Ken's comment about 10,000bopd I think is in the ball park. As you have said TShirt, patience does suck but with good research and a bit of knowledge patience can be held in check, although a battle at times I must say.

Well people, overall I have enjoyed the Neon postings this year and the learnerd input from those with far and above more knowledge than me. For me I have learned more about oil and geology which has not been such a bad thing. I have a new knee which which was a good decision and I am looking forward to 2013 and more posts!

I wish you all a great Christmas and may we be swimming in a sea of profit from Neon in the not too distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.