NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Interesting re the UBS and there are others that have and are...

1. 971 Posts.
    Interesting re the UBS and there are others that have and are promoting Neon as a pick of the year stock. Carmichaels did earlier in the year. Obviously without the expectation of the delays which would test the most resilient!

I know I have been a big wrap for Paloma and I still am whereby I think Paloma will be a money tree for us and Vietnam ..... well if it delivers 33% of what the extimates are then it will be a huge return.

With Paloma I see a JV with the shale as I understand it to be extensive and has been said so by both Solimar and Neon. When the P1 & P2 are released I fully expect it to way and above the best estimates that have been bandied around and Ken's comment about 10,000bopd I think is in the ball park. As you have said TShirt, patience does suck but with good research and a bit of knowledge patience can be held in check, although a battle at times I must say.

Well people, overall I have enjoyed the Neon postings this year and the learnerd input from those with far and above more knowledge than me. For me I have learned more about oil and geology which has not been such a bad thing. I have a new knee which which was a good decision and I am looking forward to 2013 and more posts!

I wish you all a great Christmas and may we be swimming in a sea of profit from Neon in the not too distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.