LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

OK Dicko so we have looked into drilling a well with a CTU. So...

1. 127 Posts.
    OK Dicko so we have looked into drilling a well with a CTU.
    So Linc has one CTU and believe it runs 1 inch tubing.
    So we decide we are going to do a UCG project with it.
    We drill the production well BUT we now need to use the CTU to drill the Injection well
    What do we do now?—now I am being nice so what is the answer???
    OK suppose we have the answer and we move to drill the Injection well.
    Lets say the coal seam is at 2000 feet.
    Now at 800 feet we know we have the main acquifer for the region and it is 200 feet in depth
    Question what do we do now??
    Presume we have the answer and continue drilling to coal seam.
    We also know that in the coal seam there are pockets of natural gas.
    Question, what happens when we hit this gas without any casing or production tubing.
    Do we then have a problem with gas flowing back into the aquifer or not because by just using a CTU we are unable to set casing across the acquifer and cement casing.
    This is why even using conventional drilling with surface casing and production tubing with CSG they still have problems
    Just asking how we are to use one CTU to do all this and stay in business without being sued by every State Country that we try and do it.
    Now I can see it working a treat at Umiat again BUT—only once surface casing is done via a conventional rig and tubing run to oil zone.
    CTU could then be rigged up and below tubing could use to drill out into the oil play in 8-10 different directions. Remember Umiat is an open hole drill. The only problem may be in the jetting fluid used with this process.
    Green Hornet tells me he has worked with Wireline, Pumpdown and CTU’s in Bass Strait and believes you are wrong in what you are saying. I have no reason to disbelieve what he has told me, or doubt his credentials. I myself am only interested in true facts and don't beat around the bush in search of them. So if that rubs you up the wrong way, you are the one with a problem not me. So Please....Please.... don't get upset or take things to seriously. Retep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.