LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Retep, So it sounds sounds like you are trying to learn how to...

1. 605 Posts.
    Retep,

So it sounds sounds like you are trying to learn how to drill a hole by playing green Hornet against myself. Not sure what you are saying to Green Hornet, but you certainly approach subjects in away unlikely to induces people to try and educate you. But I will have one last try, and then i will call it quits. OK?
      Of course any well requires casing, for practical purposes such as well stability, well control and isolation of aquifers and weak formations, as well as legislation. Ironically I am currently doing a well control course, of which is required every two years, so I am fully conversant on what is required. just a case in point, in Queensland no metal casing is allowed in mineable coal seams, so unless Linc got an exemption their little animation may be wrong, as they have the landing point of the casing shoe in coal.
       In my last post I explained that a CTU can be combined with a small derrick to run casing. Once the drilling is complete the CTU pulls back and the derrick runs the casing. From the photo of Linc's CTU, they do not appear to be rigged up for this. But it would be possible to bring in a mobile single unit just to run and cement casing when required. It is common practice on land base wells to use multiple rigs to drill a well, depending on cost and suitability of the rig. All the CSG wells being drilled in Queensland, have their surface casing drilled cemented by a small mobile rig, then finished off with a different rig for the directional work through the coal .
    You keep stating it is a 1" CTU.  Do you know this for a fact, as it sounds like you are quoting what Green Hornet used in Bass Strait last century. I also used 1" CTUs last century, but this century I have also used 2 3/4" CTU. Can you please tell me the tubing size in the follow picture. Or maybe you can ask Green Hornet, but I believe it is slightly bigger than what has has used in the past.
    http://www.lincenergy.com/data/asxpdf/asx-233.pdf

My original statement was, to use the CTU in Poland to drill the well to save money. This was based on the fact it is sunk cost, and saves renting rigs and burning cash. This statement does not have to mean that every operation for that well needs to be done with that unit. But as PB in statements to the ASX kept stating that this rig could be used for drilling exploration wells as well as UCG gassifiers, I took him at his word, not Green Hornets, that he had the required attachments and auxiliary equipment to at least complete significant parts of the well with this unit.

Over and out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.