LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

ucg, page-9

1. 137 Posts.
    Not sure what this is saying. I asked Google for a translation but it still seems to be in French.

Re Lucenay-Cossaye:
    Read 605 times

"There is a very large investment with a huge hazard in the implementation after," said Patrice Joly. - Frédéric Lonjon

President of the General Council, Patrice Joly, had received early 2013 a representative of Linc Energy, about coal mining in southern Nivernais.

"It was something a little unusual in terms of resources, which is not without a number of both opportunities as well as challenges. I remember, there are five or six years, when the issue emerged when there was this project that I discovered by reading the Journal Center, and some were quickly delighted in saying that it was 1200/1300 jobs. But I told myself that we faced a case of extreme difficulty, because there are thirty or forty years, the question would have arisen, we were on the economic, ecological and environmental issues were not so acute that today. It was a time when it was quite simple.

Today we are in another time. Today, we must find a new balance between economic, environmental, social, cultural. [...] We can say that we have disadvantages, and not necessarily the benefits. And this is the problem of all a bit heavy projects that may fall like that as a department Nièvre. This is likely to be in contact with a predator. In any case this is how people perceive it. [...]

It is me, last year I had a request for appointment, in early 2013, which was made to me by an intermediary based in Paris, who wanted me to meet a responsible Australian industry working in coal gasification, which has experience in Australia and Azerbaijan, I think. So I met this person who told me about this idea of ??gasification, which prevented the installation in the open. So, visual effects and impact on the landscape, is something that may seem rather attractive, but that does not solve the environmental problems that may arise operation like this. To be honest, and to be very clear, a project like this requires heavy studies, hundreds of thousands or even millions of euros. And I felt rather someone who did not want to take many risks and wanted to get paid studies. How sincerely? What do we do when we have a contact like this. [...]

How does the government, because it is our responsibility, state, try on a record like that, truly work for that is, it had already been discussed at the time, drivers something in this experimental exploitation of this energy. That could be it. The difficulty is that it is a very heavy investment in terms of studies, prototyping .... And which one is not sure of the outcome. There is a very large investment with a huge hazard in the implementation after. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.lejdc.fr/nievre/actualite/pays/sud-nivernais.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522linc%2Benergy%2522%26start%3D40%26sa%3DN%26hl%3Den-GB%26rlz%3D1T4GGHP_en-GBAU581AU581%26biw%3D1031%26bih%3D589%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.