UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

re: 40cents Seals that was a brillant post mateIt was great...

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1768
    re: 40cents Seals that was a brillant post mate

It was great effort by you to go to that much trouble responding to a UCL knocker. No matter what UCL achieve, it seems that there will always be some that will critical analyse every decision UCL have made in the past and dismiss UCL purely and simply because they are located in Iran.

"Oh no, I wouldnt touch a company that is in Iran. WHat happens if the government take the mine off UCL, what happens if the US bomb Iran"

These are the reactions you get from the "chicken l;ittles" of the marketplace who do not even bother doing 5 minutes of research on a company. They are sheep, follow the general trends and these people do not make the same returns as those who invest time into researching the company, evaluating the strengths, weaknesses, opportunites and threats of the company and then make an educated assessment.

Ive just been doing a bit of research on societe generale tonight.

Please visit the below website for more info:

http://www.ir.socgen.com/en/download_a/Societe-Generale_cdq405_gb.pdf

They made a 4.5 billion EURO profit for 2005, a 35% increase compared to 2004!!

How small does that make the NAB, CBA and co look. I know which bank I would rather have on board with this project. Societe obviously know how to generate shareholder wealth. Being involved in the Mehidibad project will play a big part in increased shareholder wealth being delivered for their shareholders. They would not be asisting UCL otherwise.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.