ASX 1.93% $63.48 asx limited

ucl : i am victim of a scam...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I fear I have recently been the victim of a "profile" sting, as part of a wider pump and dump scam on a stock...

The stock in question is UCL!

I was baited and set apon in a very calculating way...and eventually prompted to post an assessment on a particular stock out of a genuine sense of concern for what I viewed as less than genuine activity there, which I only discovered after looking int the history of the person conducting the attacks on me.

Given the nature of the stock in question, my assessement was not particularly attractive...but this did not matter to them as this was not their goal.

lol...sadly I fell for their little trick.

In retrospect I have now seen their ploy for what it was...an excercise to do nothing more than raise the profile of their stock...doesn't matter how...even bad press is better than no press.

They would have been well aware I would never give a stock like UCL a decent rap...so opted for whatever they could get.

So...the object was obviously to get as many eyes as possible looking at the stock, regardless of the reason...then prop the depth to the tune of 2m+ lines at many levels and of course "spend" a little to buy at market to create a rise in price and possible technical "trigger" on the charts in the process.

The idea here is that junior retail will quickly forget all the "bad press"...see the depth as a buying opportunity, and effectively commit suicide by jumping in...to whom the "team" net sell.

The level of planning here, in my view is quite concerning...and if ASX is reading this, I suggest a thorough investigation into the current on-screen activity in relation to net buying and selling and identities of the "props" in the depth...along with the logging of IP's of those on the UCL threads, including me for absolute transparency, may be warranted?

The timimg and underhanded nature of the sudden and unprovoked attacks on me...to bait me over to the UCL thread as it were...the posting of subsequent "ammunition" for me to use against them (in a sense, to give me something to talk about)...all of which when related to the timing of the sudden prop-induced "pump" of the stock over recent days, leads me to believe this has been a well orchestrated event.

Job done it would seem...which is perhaps one of the reasons the purpetrator has stopped stalking me on every thread...as he did prior to this little sting to "rope me in"...and now only does so on the UCL thread?

lol...why waste additional valuable exposure for UCL?

You just need to check out the UCL threads in the last few days...the additional posts compared to normal...and significantly higher number of reads-per-post to see their little game was a success.

I wonder how many emails were tracking back and forth between these people during this time...perhasps another are to be looked into, if they do not delete them all first?

Sadly...just another example of the sort of agenda posting that I am forced to deal with almost daily here...and devious nature of many of the underlying reasons I am attacked on forums such as HC.

Now...if I am wrong about this, I am truly, deeply sorry to all those implicated...but you know what, I am no dill and all evidence at hand leads me to no other conclusion.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.48
Change
1.200(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.49 $63.77 $62.27 $10.15M 160.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 169 $63.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.49 164 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.