AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

What was once a bright prospect is now on the nose. Who has to...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    What was once a bright prospect is now on the nose. Who has to accept responsibility? I'm not going to name names but the person who held the position that required strong leadership has turned in a deplorable effort. The market agrees with that sentiment.

The board has to act and get this thing back on an even keel otherwise they should go and a new board elected. Disgusting, deplorable amateurish effort by all. And that aborted take over attempt was the most embarrasing, amateurish, ill conceived idea of the past few years in the WHOLE market.

I can't believe that companies like Credit Suisse had a target price of $2.05 last November, either they are complete morons or they were fed a pack of lies, in any case they should do their homework more thoroughly.

What makes matters worse is that the "contact us" email provisions on the Minemakers web-site is designed to detract poeple from using it, check it out, it's a bloody joke.

I believe that this company can be turned around, however those responsible for doing so have to act NOW. The reason that I have LTB as a sentiment is that I can't find horse...t. I really do hope that company directors read H.C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.126K 412.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142059 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4589025 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.