UCM 0.00% 2.3¢ uscom limited

In researching how much to contribute to the current UCM Capital...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    In researching how much to contribute to the current UCM Capital Raise, I started researching “Spirosonic”.
    I was truly surprised at the impact this product has already made.See for yourself – just google spirosonic.com.

Monitoring and measuring progress and treatment of lung conditions has been streamlined by the company with this new product – delivering a now widely acknowledge “best in class” product with all the latest telehealth options to a massive world-wide market.
    There is extreme interest in this product in China and India due to the poor air quality in both and a trigger for this Capital Raise was the obvious need to scale manufacturing in the immediate market to meet demand and do it quickly.

As a measure of what is going on behind the scenes in the company, at the moment. I relate the following story (which happened to me today):In doing my research yesterday I discovered a menu error in the new spirosonic.com website and reported it by email.
    To my absolute amazement I received an email this morning to say it was fixed – and on checking sure enough it was!
    I know enough about writing websites to say I was absolutely stunned at the speed at which this was addressed.You will find as a result of this fix the new spirosonic.com website is a little slow to load for the next 24-48 hours, as the site caching is auto-rebuilt around the world.

It is quite clear to me, from what I have learned in the last two days - that UCM is now "going places" - and fast!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77683 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.