UCM 0.00% 2.3¢ uscom limited

UCM has surprised again., page-2

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Hoping you’re right bingo.The 1a and bp+ are all so trumpeted as best in class also. I will feel extremely happy when sales of both these products increase noticeably. Last 2 quarters seem to have stalled but hopefully that was temporary.
    I agree the spirosonic device and e health are the products that have the potential to see Uscom reach its very long overdue potential and hopefully in time partner up with some of the real big ehealth companies.
    Until then I just want to see the sales and revenues increase with increased 1a and bp+ sales.
    The share price below the issue price is not a good look for those not sure whether to accept or not but I am willing to think this is a good time for me to grab some more in the current issue.
    Hopefully some Asian- European or U.S new buying appears in coming weeks and months as the Australian mkt is fully exhausted by the believers whilst the rest don’t care or believe.
    Hoping some good news announcements in the future turn the tide and your comment the company is now going places fast is actually true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77683 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.