UCM 0.00% 1.3¢ uscom limited

UCM in the AFR, page-282

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Very well said Possum - well researched - and a logical deduction as to "Commercial in Confidence" and what the company could release.
    The 4C accounting period for UCM Q3 ends in another 10 days so I suspect some news may be just around the corner.
    The expectations of those who have been shareholders long term and have followed the situation closely is that the 4C will confirm the company has entered the most trans-formative period in its history. Conformation of this may well cause a sharp rise in the share price; as we all know, that in respect of its position on the world stage and the historic technical development covered by its patents and intellectual property, the company is well undervalued.

I never dreamed when I first started the thread "USCOM 1A and Corona Virus" on 4th February, this year; that the topic would run so far so fast. It was a pity the share price rose so fast and attracted the attention of those seeking to make $Instant Millions - because this was never a practical outcome given the need to scale up production of a complex USD 30,000 product. It has never been the Company style to support or promise something it could not deliver and service. The subsequent action taken by both the ASX and the Company to steer expectations towards reality as the Company entered the most important phase of its existence, unfortunately sent conflicting signals and sowed doubt in the mind of new shareholders. Some suggested this was just another pump-n-dump scam. All this confusion served to push the share price back down to current bargain levels.

Possum - I hope you will join me in suggesting that shareholders thinking to take or increase a position in UCM, amidst the current market turmoil,do their research as to UCM history and potential in advance - so they are ready to act promptly to buy and hold should opportunity present itself. It could, in time, be a memorable investment.

What is in it for me you might ask! .... Yes, I am a shareholder of long standing and believe I speak for all shareholders in saying - We want to see Uscom walk up the stairs and on to the world stage in an orderly fashion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47229 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 24486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.