TVN 1.32% 7.5¢ tivan limited

Udatre 47 | Rare Earth Conference and More

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259

Good morning

By way of update, I attended the Rare Earth Conference hosted by the Australian National University in Canberra yesterday, in a personal capacity. The Conference is being widely reported in national media today, particularly comments from Minister for Resources and Northern Australia, Madeline King. The schedule can be found here.

The Minister elaborated on the government's strategy concerning critical minerals and rare earths, emphasising the strategic objective of reducing the inherent vulnerabilities of concentrated supply chains. Consistent with various comments I made during the AMA sessions, the government is committed to enhancing downstream processing capabilities, and will be active in supporting the transition away from the traditional 'dig and ship' model. These tailwinds are real and important to the multi-year outlook for TNG.

The corporate presentations were also informative, especially Iluka, Lynas and Arafura. For presentational excellence, RareX deserves a special mention. The presentations reaffirmed the necessity of a complete reset at TNG. It is not optional.

Next week I will be attending the Aboriginal Leadership and Governance Forum in Alice Springs. The schedule is here. Once again, this is in a personal capacity. I will be there to listen and learn.

Regarding the state of play, there is no change from my side. I am due to meet with Mr Biddle soon. And I am advised not to comment further regarding Mr Burton at this stage.

AGM

By way of reminder, the Notice of Meeting last week confirmed that I am running unopposed at the AGM on November 28 to become a Director of the company. I will then stand for election as Chairman, and the new era will commence.

The How to Vote section of our website has been updated. Please vote FOR Resolution 2.

Thank you to those who have already voted. If you have any questions please let us know at [email protected].

Onward,
    Grant
    Nominated for election as a Director of TNG Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $215.8K 2.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43366 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 396821 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.