ufos...again!, page-1872

1. 10,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2070
    The alien threat narrative is expected to be pushed by the aliens who control governments, who will not disclose themselves due to humans being smart enough to figure out that they are the ones causing all the wars and problems on our planet, these low vibrational government implants are slowly being removed and replaced by the loving high vibrational aliens or human hybrid clones with some already in place, the media is the biggest problem as nearly all of the media is controlled by reptilian clones and Archon dark energy beings, these beings and mind controlling Archon entities are also being replaced with higher vibrational clones.
    There is currently a massive increase of videos about reptilian human clones being our overlords and other dark Archon forces that are here right now trying to stop the disclosure of aliens and how it is all going to be disclosed.
    All is currently being disclosed through channeling from the Galactic Federation angles and other alien groups helping humanity get to the point of full disclosure, that cannot happen until the other low vibrational aliens and entities have been greatly reduced replaced and eventually all gone.
    It is expected that it will not be long now before mainstream media will be out of the control of the low vibration aliens and mind controlling entities, that is when all the blocked accounts moderated postings and good people from talking out will be able to be seen and heard by the entire planet, it is said that the worlds internet will shut down for about 3 days to reset and have all the controllers replaced so that also moderated postings shadow banded postings and suspended accounts can be revealed for all to see, not long after this religious church's and others will fall as their followers start to find out that they have been lied to and brainwashed, I suspect that this temporarily shut down will be caused by the great solar flash, but it could also be implemented by the earth clones themselves.
    The internet is the main key to the great reveal of the truth, once low vibrational control over the internet has been sorted out, the great reveal will happen.
    My stronger than usual intuition is telling me that Donald Trump is the key to the disclosure change and awaking of the human race, I believe he is a very old soul who has been some very high-profile important figures over thousands of years during past lives and is awaking very fast, this is why the dark ones are trying everything to stop him at all costs.
    People should not fear the aliens helping us, because we are them and they are us, as our DNA is made up from thousands of other alien races DNA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.