ufos...again!, page-1997

1. 10,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    What is your opinion about what the biggest YouTube spiritual content provider is saying about Covid and the vaccine, they are saying that a being known as father absolute is channeling messages to a person known as Marta and is saying that the Covid19 vaccine was created by the low vibrational dark entities the dragon reptiles that from my understanding is part of the Draconian alliance.
    It is being said that this was all created so that human souls would be permanently damaged and would not be divine souls anymore and would not be able to ascend to the higher realms but would reincarnate on another planet to essentially start the journey again.
    I have always believed that the Covid19 vaccines were created to kill us or contaminate us all in some way or another, and what the higher realm beings are saying now makes plenty of sense, they the draconian alliance did this to keep the human population vibrating low and to stop us from rejoining our families and friends in the heaven's known as the higher realms.
    Me my wife and adult children plus my father and brother did not take a single jab, but I was unable to convince the rest of our family member to not take it, all 100 or more of them jabbed away.
    And as a result, our consciousness awareness and spirituality has surfaced in a big way separating us from the rest of our family members due to the differences in vibrations and conscious awareness between us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.