As for Mick, there are fundamentalists in all walks of...

1. 6,663 Posts.
    As for Mick, there are fundamentalists in all walks of life.

Still, there is an undeniable mathematical solution provided by this guy to some clips claimed to be proof that aliens are present. Maths does not lie and is amoral. I think the clips you mentioned are the least likely cases of evidence for an extraterrestrial presence.

There are other cases that seem far more credible. I think that the circus that is lobbying the US senate and the Disclosure Movement will not lead us to any insights and understandings of extraterrestrials.

There are cases however where ordinary people experience things that are not easily dismissed. I do not have the slightest doubt that the universe is teaming with life and some of that life has the same spiritual capacity as us humans, thus is sentient and highly conscious. Whether such life forms can discover a means of traversing space at many times the speed of light so as to visit us is another thing altogether.

There is no evidence that our understanding of physics is so limited that it can be undone by advanced beings. We do not even have a hint of an idea how the vast distances of space might be travelled in any kind of meaningful way, nor how to exceed light speed and compromise all we know from our journey in physics. Just because other beings might be more advanced than us does not mean they can transcend the laws of physics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.