ufos...again!, page-2436

1. 27,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    OH, boy, oh boy,
    You are trying to twist again.
    I agreed that the USA provided the Safari research reactor
    The argument was about which nuclear projects? Those using the Safari Reactor or the secret one to develop an atomic bomb.

Why are you arguing about help with the production of atomic bombs when you deny their existence?
    You have got yourself in such a tangle that you don't know what you posted.

I gave you evidence to show you that the USA did not know about the South African project until they discovered a test site.
    The fact that the USA persuaded South Africa to curtail its planned tests when they discovered the site shows that they did not support the South African project to produce an atomic bomb never mind help with its development. That is part of the evidence to show that the USA only knew of the project to produce an atomic bomb when they discovered the test site.
    Those who possess nuclear weapons are desperate to stop the spread of the technology so don't help those not in the club to develop it. That is the geo-political stand of the USA.
    ---
    I see that you demand evidence but can't provide evidence for your pet theory; Aliens did it outside lousy photos and videos and dubious scientific backing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.