I draw From the said language experts definitions of the Greek...

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I draw From the said language experts definitions of the Greek words in the Interlinear and the correct word order, hence I make No such claim as you claim.
    At times I also step away from the Interlinear, copy a word in the Greek language and search many definitions of it, on the net, to get the overall definition.
    Strong's don't always have the correct number above the Greek word, so one has to be careful.

So please explain to me, Why you think that is wrong, as I'm rather curious, or simply don't understand your thinking there?

When you do some research on a science area, do you look far and wide so to speak, or do you just accept the easy readily available info that pops up?
    Does not wanting absolute truth, pretty much drive your thinking when searching for something?

On the Biblical front, considering it seems that most Christians and scholars are trinity based, or pre-existing Jesus etc, are you going to suggest to me, that that is not going to cause them to be bias, or influence, when selecting word definitions and word order etc?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.