ufos...again!, page-2544

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I’d be lying if I said I knew. I’m still only speculating based on an experience. What I experienced was darkness with a light that was communicating with me, I was told we miss you but I couldn’t see who we was because there was only 1 voice and darkness as I stated. Time ceased to exist, a feeling of unconditional love, acceptance, no fear, no anxiety. I’d call it a state of being, but in some form of limited access. I felt more at home than I’ve ever felt while ‘alive’. I still don’t comprehend what happened but the first post is the best I can come up with to make any sort of sense of it in some sort of scientific metaphor of energy (consciousness) and physical coexisting somehow. If you want an explanation of who or what god is there are probably other people here more versed in doctrine than me that could provide a better explanation, but I can tell you from that experience that I went from a 10/10 staunch atheist to god fearing, not just fearing but paralytically terrified that I didn’t get to go home so fast that you couldn’t even blink your eyes.

How I came to experience that will need to remain speculative, don’t bother asking. Just though I’d add my 2 cents.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.