ufos...again!, page-2566

1. 24,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jesus also declared himself as the I AM, He used the personal name of God."

JESUS DID
    NO SUCH THING;

John 8
    …57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?” 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden and went out of the temple area.…

The words "I am" simply mean the likes of I exist, I was etc, he is in No way referring back to the Ex I AM quote.

To Boot, it is the Man Jesus speaking in the here and now and that is exactly who he is referencing and we know full well that that Man ONLY come about from Mary.
    So that Bible truth dictates the interpretation of the above verses.

Before Abraham I am context is -> Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Hence, in the mind and plans of the God and Father, there was a plan for a Jesus (Lamb) to be, born from Mary, hence before Abraham I am (in that plan) and this cannot be refuted with the Bible and maintain it's truth.
    -------------
    "God's word spoke creation into being, the Word of God is Jesus."

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Jesus is NOT Yehowah and neither is the verse even hinting at, that Yehowah consists of 3 persons or beings.

Psa 33:6, 9 - By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood firm.

Repeat -> Jesus is not Yehowah, so Jesus spoke zero creation into being and He doesn't even place himself back in time, when the God and Father made man;
    Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

So, from this we can safely say that Jesus found out about the making of man, by reading the scriptures, as he often quoted, no more and not less, BASED ON His words and Not the creation of men.

WHY did the God and Father create, well lets let the TRUTH answer that;

1 Cor 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom
    are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.-> the future Jesus to be born from Mary.

By the very fact that the name "Jesus Christ" is referenced in 1 Cor 8:6 tells you, that it is speaking of the Man Jesus in regards to the here and now of the times and NOT referring a literal Jesus, in some pre-existing form, but only of a Jesus to be, known as the firstborn of creation, in the mind and plans of the God and Father, right where all our creations begin Col 1:15, Rev 3:14, 13:8.

Jesus is named The Word of God which comes from the Father = The Word = John 1:1.
    Jesus is the product of the word of God, he also became the Key carrier of it without measure John 17:8, which is one of the things, representations, that the name represents.
    Jesus is deemed as a Word of God, image of, titled "The". Rev 19:13

Become born again -> Become a Word of God.
    Your expressed words, simply being your spirit person (the you) expressed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.