"God is just a word people"Yaaaa, finally someone else has got...

1. 24,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "God is just a word people"

Yaaaa, finally someone else has got it tongue.png

John 1:1..............and God was/is the Word = God is Word.

Jesus is a word of him Rev 19:13, titled "The".

God's words are his spirit person expressed, hence after he raised Jesus in his word, when Jesus expressed them out, he became the express image of the God and Father Heb 1:3 KJV.
    In John 14:10, Jesus shows that by hearing the Fathers words coming from him, is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.

Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father.
    Jesus says, I am in the Father and in my Fathers house tongue.png
    Come Ye into the House of God. lol.
    The Kingdom (word) is to be in people.

Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory (word) of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
    Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
    John 10:9 - (Jesus) -> I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. -> the word of God.

Word above thy name -> Jesus is a word of God -> Rev 19:13 named The Word of God.
    Phil 2:9 - Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    Heb 1:4 - having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance (from The Word) obtained a more excellent name than they.

1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The word of God is the power for the light = John 12:46 -
    I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Son's and Daughters of the Father of lights -> Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Hence the Story from this one Book has One Key -> All roads lead to WORD and amazingly, this simple message seems to fly by most of the Cookoo's nests wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.