ufos...again!, page-2682

1. 6,759 Posts.
    If they are real why would they be more than real?

I mean if beings have developed technologies that defy our understanding would they not still be governed by the limits of physical reality? Can they be touched, seen, experienced as anything that is subject to the laws of physics, even if they can seriously augment physics to their will surely this is still not subject to consciousness?

I think some UFO experiences are more likely to be real than not, but might there not be a more prosaic reason why the sightings have produced craft that seems to represent the spirit of the age designs, etc. As our design capabilities improved so too did the UFO craft in keeping with our new ideals and stylised conceptualising.

Just look at the evolution of Grey Aliens, now we have fixed upon a creature that is a composite of all past experiences. Have a look at the bigfoot community, now they have cloaking bigfoots, paranormal bigfoots who can mind control and speak into a human mind just like aliens are supposed to and they have special abilities to avoid detection of camera trap detection and extraordinary abilities of stealth. They can cross vast tracks of ocean and are nocturnal, which is crazy odd for a 9 foot beast and the fact that there is only one tiny nocturnal primate which is more like the size of a sugar glider.

I think religion has followed a similar path to its own fundamental beliefs which contradict reality.

I've interacted with a whole bunch of stuff while tripping and none of it was real.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.