Okay, you are tangling stuff together and that is probably my...

1. 6,669 Posts.
    Okay, you are tangling stuff together and that is probably my fault. What I was saying is that, as an example, I had a 1st cousin who was considerably older than myself, he was a very salt of the earth guy, a dairy farmer from Mullumbimby. He had worked bananas all his life with his father and brothers, never swore, was religious in a good and kind way and nobody had ever heard him tell a lie.

This guy was on the top of a hill on their property and saw a classic flying saucer wend its way through the valleys of their farm below the tops of the hills. It was less than 100 yards from him in bright sunlight. He hollered out to his brothers and they arrived too late to see it. He breathlessly related what he saw and then refused to be drawn on it again. His younger brothers told me about it.

Now this changed the course of his life, it rattled his religious beliefs and opened him up to a world view that he simply refused to accept, fortunately he did not appear to go down the road of they were demons or some such fundamental rubbish. So there is a tangible reality here.

As for Christ consciousness, it does not exist. Christ is no more or less than the other Prophets and spiritual enlightenment does not flow from the individual Prophet but rather the primary source who we are told has imparted His own likeness upon us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.