I agree with you a lot here on your view. Going by a lot of what...

1. 10,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2026
    I agree with you a lot here on your view.
    Going by a lot of what I have read, my view is that apes DNA was manipulated by aliens that helped the evolution of people of color develop much sooner than what it would normally take, and white skinned people came from the stars tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of years ago, it is people of color who are the original humans of this planet.
    The alien race who manipulated apes for the purpose of creating humans to mine there gold, were wiped out in a war by the current alien rulers, who protect cultures from other alien cultures, it is all written in many antient cultures, particularly Asian Indian and Hawaiian culture.
    A lot of this religious stuff was taught to people by aliens with a controlling intent, and misguided people look up to them as if they are God, but they were nothing more than other races of beings, shinning bright lights on people with there words of wisdom.
    I find it sad that after more than 2 thousand years, many people have still not figured out that they were fooled by nothing more than other humanoid type beings.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.