You are the one who declared every follower of any religion...

1. 6,676 Posts.
    You are the one who declared every follower of any religion other than Christianity to be worshipping Satan. I mean have a bit of a think about the magnitude of that insult.

All the religion worship the same God, they have different names and different ideas about God relative to the age of the religion and the capacity of the people in that age and place. We know nothing about the nature of God and the different examples of God reflect the evolution of religion through the ages. Even religion evolves. So there is your first commandment.

You shall not make idols, well, when was the last time you stepped into a church, especially a Catholic church? Christianity is riven through with rituals and idols. Have you ever seen a Christian wearing a crucifix? There's your idol.

The use of idols reflects an earlier age of religion. When Moses produced the 10 Commandments God had determined that the people had matured enough to discard their idols, so this commandment has no bearing on any previous religion. Islam is probably the only religion that follows this commandment to the letter, especially ISIS who took it to a barbarous extreme.

I do have some of the answers and so do you and my wisdom is very finite.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.