The word that was with God in John 1:1, is unquestionably his...

1. 25,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The word that was with God in John 1:1, is unquestionably his logos/plan and that is shown to have been expressed forth from him by 1:3.
    While you logos/plan (plan/purpose) is within you, it is you = And God was the Word.
    The Bible speaks of his plan, before time began, so we can only take that to mean, time as we know it, re Gens.

You cannot tell me that God doesn't plan things before doing them, the Bible in that regard would roll you like a steam roller LOL.
    Why did he have to come down and see what the guys were up to, and then take a coarse of action, hmmmmm
    -------------
    "The rest of your post is just your interpretation of the Bible."

Until you can show that claim FROM the Bible which I CAN, your words there I'm sorry, are just hot air.
    -------------
    "Jesus is no lessor, nor greater than any of those other Teachers"

With just a snippet of what I showed you, as there is heaps, heaps more, what you say there is to step WAY OUT of the Bibles INTENED meaning and messages, no two ways about it.
    -------------
    The many Bible Prophets, were simply a lead into Jesus, they all spoke of him.

The rest of your message in this area, is no more than a door to ADD to the Bible, whatever you like, which includes rubbish. lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.