"The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised...

1. 25,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;"

Same body there.

1 Cor 15:53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    1 Peter 1:23 - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
    (Same body again, second birth).

No one comes to the Father accept by me -> Rev 19:13 - He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
    A name above ALL names and no other name under heaven to which you are to be saved.

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name. (All names ?)
    Rev 21:22 - But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
    John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. -> the word of God.

And God was/is the Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = the God and Father.
    (I am in the Father...........in my Fathers house............).

The body of Christ is the Temple (the House he is building for God, the Father), him being the Rock, Cornerstone to which the living stones (us) are to build upon and the mortar being the word of God, TRUTH of.

However -> John 10:1 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Are you getting that, at present someone will be in there, thief and robber eek.png
    2 Thes 2:4 - who opposes and exalts himself (itself) above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he (it) sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself (itself) that is God.

That Temple is the Body of Christ and who claims the name of Holy Father which = God and sitting in this Temple. eek.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6426/6426893-25b4253becdfb8500fd4597769a4ef8c.jpg
    Phew -> 2 Thes 2:8 - And then the lawless will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
    Rev 19:15 - Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword (words of truth), that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron (words of truth). He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

See the look on his face, he knows he's a thief and robber, and caught out tongue.png

Ex 20:4 - You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. eek.png

All roads lead to WORD, the KEY to the Kingdom and a combination lock = the creations of men LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.