"it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body." ->...

1. 25,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body." -> Same body, transforms, all the way through your quote, "it", "it" is repeated, speaking of the same body.

A spiritual body is NOT a spirit, you are simply stepping out of the fleshly into the spiritual, ways of God.

Luke 24:39 - Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.
    "Is that not the truth of the resurrection as clearly stated by Paul" = YEP.
    (LOL, what would Jesus know hey, never mind Paul lol)

1 Cor 15:53 - For this corruptible (natural) must put on incorruption (spiritual), and this mortal (natural) must put on immortality. (spiritual)
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible (natural) seed, but of incorruptible (spiritual), by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The two births;
    John 3:5 -
    Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water (natural) and the Spirit (spiritual - God), he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

John 6:63 -
    It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh (natural words) profits nothing. The words that I speak to you (God/Fathers) are spirit (spiritual), and they are life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.