" and you weren't uppermost on my mind."Your words in pretty...

1. 25,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    " and you weren't uppermost on my mind."

Your words in pretty much your entire post SAY otherwise.

"If you are still unaware what happened on the other thread,"

DON'T take me for being a FOOL, I know exactly what went down as though it was yesterday.
    1. A poster made a STRANGE post about a dishwasher.
    2. A particular poster couldn't make head nor tails of it, BECAUSE it made zero sense.
    3. I saw the Same post and thought the same thing as it was incomprehensible.
    4. This particular poster took a stab at what the poster was trying to say and explained such and finished off with words the likes of, never mind have a good W/End.
    5. The poster who wrote the strange post, never bothered clarifying their post, but just replied with absolute rudeness of all sorts in two posts.
    6. You entered the scene, accusing the poster (P) in a Rude fashion who couldn't understand the post, of all sorts, likes of, if you had read the post in your teacher mode, you would have clearly seen what they were saying and you repeated this several times.
    You even rubbished them about their knitting of socks, gifting etc = What the hec?????????
    7. I asked you several times, please explain to us all what this jumbled up poster was trying to say, and not once despite my repeated request, did you address it and for OBVIOUS reasons, it couldn't be.
    8. It all got heated, so I placed up 4 posts of the people involved and let those Posts do the talking and those 4 posts nailed it (TRUTH) and it should have ended there.
    9. Then I was the one accused of all sorts, for letting peoples posts say the TRUTH, not me but the posts.
    10. This person that You were defending, the one with the crazy post, on another thread, for strange reasons, then turned on you and YOU then replied to them, re this mess and you admitted to them, that you were wrong on the matter, as no one could understand what he had previously written, and that the person (P) who initially couldn't understand his post, was correct in doing so.

"Rocynante to save the shamed maiden."

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY
    NO SHAME FOR THE MAIDEN WHATSOEVER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO TAKE THE TILE OF THE MAIDEN. wink.png
    Your own Words on an entirely different thread, NOT mine as I have covered, cleared the Maiden in question.

I can assure you also Tau, if I ever see someone not doing right by you in a similar manor, re especially if truth is involved, I will be right behind you.
    If that's a bad trait, then so be it.

If that's what you deem as stirring the pot, then give me a Bigger pot and spoon as I'll stir it.

Now seriously, LOOK at what stemmed from that by the Duo of you know WHO = unbelievable??????????
    Truth obviously is a dirty word for some.
    ---------------
    The above I never had any intentions of bringing up, as I thought as mature adults, we had moved on and it was history.
    However your post to waffle or should I say me, had ALL the smells of it and was totally uncalled for, if you wish to address my posts subjects, then do that and NOT the person.
    ------------

As for your other post -> Did someone say something about LOVE, hmmm as I'm Not seeing it in that post. wink.png

"have you even read some of the other posters on here?"

What other posters may or may not be experiencing, I personally do NOT judge a House (person) by the contents in their house.
    We all have good and bad or whatever about us, I look to the overall, whole of a person, and try and focus on the goodness of them.
    ---------------

When I'm defending the truth of The Book, don't let that mode set the stage as to the type of person that you may think I am, other than untruths is not tolerated with all things.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.