@wafflehead I always liked your posts, too - Yes, love is indeed...

1. 18,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @Trees I appreciate you as a poster. You always have something worthwhile to say.
    I am not going to defend myself - I will be laying off HC except for the share threads - too many crazies on the other threads.
    Taurisk

@wafflehead I always liked your posts, too -
    Yes, love is indeed the answer, but wherever one looks there is destruction and war going on - I don't know how many wars are happening in Africa right now, big ones, little ones - and the so-called 'just' war between Israel and Gaza - with the bigger powers looking on, wondering if there is something to be gained, mended - a large power in decline, rising powers (China, the East generally) and an old-fashioned despot who was done wrong, but now has all the excuse in the world to continue the blood-shed.
    On here too: people seem to deliberately write offensive messages - without provocation - so who, what are we as a species?
    Love and Kindness are, indeed, the answer, but maybe we need another genetic hit by natural selection to get us there - I don't know the answer.
    Just keep on trying . . .
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.