LOL, I don't recall ever blocking anyone.I'm pretty thick...

1. 25,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    LOL, I don't recall ever blocking anyone.
    I'm pretty thick skinned and it's like sticks and stones may hurt you, but names etc never will.
    I'm quite a softy come push over at heart, bit hit me straight on and I'll bite, which maybe a fault lol.

Yes the friend that was doing what real friends do, pointing out an obvious error with Truth to help their friend, came back at them BIG time.
    Not sure how much you saw of that, but when the one your referring to (re post to me) teamed up with the one in the Mountains, it all become very appalling come low life stuff and all.

The friend underneath (inner person) seems to be a very good down to earth type of person and the last thing they needed, was those kind of actions or behavior.

And people seem to think I'm crazy, by saying one words are The person expressed, they reveal much if you see them enough over time wink.png
    A bit like one of Jesus's messages -> hearing his Fathers words coming from him, was deemed as seeing (perceiving) the Father, hence he became the express image of the Fathers Person - Word, The Word.
    But that message, which to me appears so simple, apparently to most, it's deemed crazy, hmmmm???????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.