@wafflehead - I have now blocked @wotsup and @Bronco1, so pls...

1. 18,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    @wafflehead - I have now blocked @wotsup and @Bronco1, so pls allow me:

as to the posts - there were several,
    but essentially the first one was not directed at wotsup - it was by me to the knitting lady, because -for the second time - she had tried to brush a new poster off - and she a Christian lady and all. So I wrote something which may have been hurtful, I cannot even remember it - it would NOT have contained rude words etc.
    So it all began - a simple misunderstanding which got blown out of all proportion,
    @wotsup jumped in in defence of the lady knitter, but he had no idea why - later on a personal friend (we had met privately) also took up the cudgels against me.
    They did have fun - and I realised I must have upset them all at some time. Then my friend, who I had visited in his mountain hide-out, jumped in with an image, he should not have published - I had it removed and I rang him in the middle of the night, but the targeted person had seen it, no-one else had seen it. It was hurtful, but only if you knew who was meant - there was not a hint of an identity to anyone else.
    However:
    there is some enmity from way back between the two bucks, wotsup and nobode and wotsup has got it 'in' for me as well (because I befriended the other 'buck') - however I am not sure, because I am as confused as you, but I may have made the odd snide remark on the religion thread.
    I find it interesting and in fact, sad, that people who seem to have their nose stuck in the Bible day and night can have so much hatred in their hearts and that goes for the two of them.

I know you are some kind of artist - let me copy a cartoon of @NoBoDe's on here, he did, which was kind and happy - in all I have collected some 30 of his cartoons, all of them funny, happy - I am thinking of publishing them, too, but I am having a battle with Amazon.com now - need to correct the way I have downloaded my info. - but then I was sick for so long - and I really didn't need this aggravation.

well here goes:
    we were talking air fryers then and he produced this and the artist is @NoBoDe

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6447/6447765-c126aa599ee5f642f1aee721c4beea5f.jpg

Maybe the flying trick can loosely relate to the UFO-subject of this thread??? sneaky.png
    Have a good day all -
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.