@DBT9 I am not qualified to write on the Bible - it has been...

1. 18,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @DBT9 I am not qualified to write on the Bible - it has been spoilt for me by the many unpleasant people associated with it - yet it is an important document, definitely showing the history of the Jewish people and some of the people surrounding them.
    Re the flood: The biblical flood tale has already been a tale told in Mesopotamia - and it seems likely there was a flood - all searches for the remains of Noah's Ark have proven fruitless - and there is an iconoclastic English journalist around who made a Netflix movie about this and other things - but he is discredited by 'proper' scientists.

I have personally read up on the flood and it seems there were several flooding events all across the globe, some coinciding, some at later dates, but there was an abundance of water in the area in which the traditional biblical flood has happened - and it is assumed that a giant comet impacting our earth somewhere in North America was responsible for what are now known as the 'Bad Lands' of America

Did-a-comet-cause-die-offDid a Comet Cause a North American Die-Off around 13,000 Years - www.scientificamerican.com

and this:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0277379113004332

have fun.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.